Automation wave is coming strong around the world, disrupting all industries and everybody has to respond to it or face the consequences of being left behind. The financial industries are being shaken by automation, regardless of their preference. Robots are replacing people in warehouses and factories. Traditional businesses are rattled by the emerging business models that rely on data and not assets like Airbnb, Uber, Grab, and etc.
Data is being collected at all times from various sources and in different formats to feed organization with the best possible way to react about a decision or to a change that’s been happening. Some view automation as catastrophe for human workforce because they will be replaced by a system but some see it in a positive light where automation will provide employees with more time to focus on the things that matter, and to obtain accurate information without having to deal with human errors and noisy data.
When FingerTec embarked on this biometric journey, data automation was indeed our priority because we could foresee that major change that will take place in the future that will disrupt the equilibrium of the world we knew and data would be KEY. True to form, the world is going gaga about data, and now we are taking it literally to a higher level, the cloud. Having attendance data like biometrics data to be used in Windows software was a breakthrough 10 years back but having data to be used on a centralized cloud solution accessible worldwide is the world we live in today. Dealing with scattered data reduces effectiveness and productivity as opposed to having data at your fingertips at all times.
Workforce automation solutions must focus on providing convenience and practicality to its users so that they can embrace the new solutions without much hassle. In dealing with this disruption, FingerTec embraces change by being ready with not one cloud solution but an array of workforce solutions on cloud that can be deployed individually or as a whole by any company with a single sign-on and matching apps for user convenience.
TimeTec TA cloud-based time and attendance system manages employee work scheduling, clocking, rostering, attendance data, exporting of data to payroll and many more through the web and the app seamlessly. Around the corner, TimeTec Leave is about to be released to handle workforce leave management over the internet and on the app. TimeTec Leave manages leave accrual, balance, application, approval and etc, and a part of our solutions are interlink between one another, providing cohesiveness yet can be accessed by different people with different authority. TimeTec is cooking up TimeTec Hire, cloud-based recruitment solution that giving companies control over their hiring processes to dodge bad hires and save the company a lot of time and money.
Workforce automation has arrived whether you like it or not and data is an asset. People around the world are talking about big data analytics, internet of things, and etc. that requires data to be present, and readily available. There is no time for ‘wait and see’ attitude. Get over your curiosity and start getting in the game. Head over to www.timeteccloud.com and figure out how we could benefit your business or how you could grow the cloud business with us. Let’s!
Automation wave is coming strong around the world, disrupting all industries and everybody has to respond to it or face the consequences ...
One of the common problems received by support at FingerTec is data loss. Even though it’s common, it causes panic and a lot of exclamation marks in the support email asking for help. There are various causes of data loss. They include our own fault such as dropping our hardware or deleting a file that we shouldn’t. It could also cause by hardware or system failure and software corruption, that’s out of our control. Data can also go haywire if being attacked by viruses or malware. There are tips to avoid data loss such as using uninterrupted power supply, working in a safe environment and back up your data properly.
In addition to the precaution that you are taking, FingerTec offers yet another method to eradicate data loss problem with FingerTec Cloud Centre at http://fcc.fingertec.com/
FCC is a web platform to store all FingerTec terminals' information and data securely on a cloud server. It’s easy. You just need to connect your FingerTec terminals to FCC and stop worrying about data lost because the original data will always be available online for instant retrieval.
FCC is a platform that enables you to consolidate all your data to Cloud environment for viewing, managing and backing up of data purposes.
At USD5 per terminal per month, relax and be at ease knowing that all your data is safe on the cloud. Sign up now! http://fcc.fingertec.com/register.aspx/
One of the common problems received by support at FingerTec is data loss. Even though it’s common, it causes panic and a lot of exclama...
1. TimeTec Patrol system replaces the traditional Single Function Patrol tools such as the Watchman Clock, and the RFID patrol stick with a smartphone downloaded with TimeTec Patrol app. Patrol guards can mark patrol checkpoints and sends feedback of patrolling activity in real time.
5. For the security admin, TimeTec Patrol can be used to assign new route plans on the go, communicate changes in plans, and establish standards using the various reports templates readily available on TimeTec Patrol.
1. TimeTec Patrol system replaces the traditional Single Function Patrol tools such as the Watchman Clock, and the RFID patrol stick wi...
Seriously, we are in 2017 and punch card system for attendance is so old school, even our grandpa knows with how it works. Undoubtedly...
Did you know that ……
1. Before the days of the BLE Technology, Beacons were typically referred to Lighthouses, tall structures that guide ships to navigate at sea. The BLE Beacon, however, is no light house.
2. The BLE Beacon is a small device that transmit signals. Designed on purpose to be low powered, and to emit short range signals at set intervals. Its short transmission range makes it the perfect device for providing location-based information and services, such as marking time attendance.
3. BLE actually stands for Bluetooth Low Energy, it is an enhanced and advanced version of the Classic Bluetooth designed by Nokia back in the days. BLE has come a long way from its predecessor, enabling a greater variety of functions and data exchange capability, including reporting Time Attendance.
4. BLE Beacons are easy to use, and apps such as TimeTec TA has made it so that users only need to Sign in, and with a single tap, you can mark your attendance in the office. Its technology, not magic!
5. Beacon is a widely accessible technology. Because BLE capability is found in most of our mobile devices today, Beacons are able to work on Android and iOS platforms on smartphones and tablets.
6. With BLE, Beacons maintains a very good battery life. Generally lasting from about 18 to 24 months, while some may even last over 5 years. Despite their reliability, Beacons don’t actually work that hard. They let Bluetooth do all the work, and Bluetooth is incredibly energy efficient. Even with a small sized battery, it packs a good punch.
7. Beacons are not just user-friendly, they are respectful. Because Beacon requires users to Opt-in for a successful pairing. It makes a secure, friendly and respectful device for Time Attendance.
8. When BLE Beacons are implemented with TimeTec TA in your office you can forget punch cards and access cards, all you need is your smartphone to clock in and/or out.
Try your hand at Time Beacon for Attendance using TimeTec TA mobile app and watch this video to know how easy it is to get your attendance data sorted out. Stay tuned for more info about beacon on this blog.
Did you know that …… 1. Before the days of the BLE Technology, Beacons were typically referred to Lighthouses, tall structures that g...
- ► 2016 (12)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (34)
- ► 2013 (56)
- ► 2012 (72)
- ► 2011 (83)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (42)