One of the common problems received by support at FingerTec is data loss. Even though it’s common, it causes panic and a lot of exclamation marks in the support email asking for help. There are various causes of data loss. They include our own fault such as dropping our hardware or deleting a file that we shouldn’t. It could also cause by hardware or system failure and software corruption, that’s out of our control. Data can also go haywire if being attacked by viruses or malware. There are tips to avoid data loss such as using uninterrupted power supply, working in a safe environment and back up your data properly.
In addition to the precaution that you are taking, FingerTec offers yet another method to eradicate data loss problem with FingerTec Cloud Centre at http://fcc.fingertec.com/
FCC is a web platform to store all FingerTec terminals' information and data securely on a cloud server. It’s easy. You just need to connect your FingerTec terminals to FCC and stop worrying about data lost because the original data will always be available online for instant retrieval.
FCC is a platform that enables you to consolidate all your data to Cloud environment for viewing, managing and backing up of data purposes.
At USD5 per terminal per month, relax and be at ease knowing that all your data is safe on the cloud. Sign up now! http://fcc.fingertec.com/register.aspx/
One of the common problems received by support at FingerTec is data loss. Even though it’s common, it causes panic and a lot of exclama...
1. TimeTec Patrol system replaces the traditional Single Function Patrol tools such as the Watchman Clock, and the RFID patrol stick with a smartphone downloaded with TimeTec Patrol app. Patrol guards can mark patrol checkpoints and sends feedback of patrolling activity in real time.
5. For the security admin, TimeTec Patrol can be used to assign new route plans on the go, communicate changes in plans, and establish standards using the various reports templates readily available on TimeTec Patrol.
1. TimeTec Patrol system replaces the traditional Single Function Patrol tools such as the Watchman Clock, and the RFID patrol stick wi...
Seriously, we are in 2017 and punch card system for attendance is so old school, even our grandpa knows with how it works. Undoubtedly...
Did you know that ……
1. Before the days of the BLE Technology, Beacons were typically referred to Lighthouses, tall structures that guide ships to navigate at sea. The BLE Beacon, however, is no light house.
2. The BLE Beacon is a small device that transmit signals. Designed on purpose to be low powered, and to emit short range signals at set intervals. Its short transmission range makes it the perfect device for providing location-based information and services, such as marking time attendance.
3. BLE actually stands for Bluetooth Low Energy, it is an enhanced and advanced version of the Classic Bluetooth designed by Nokia back in the days. BLE has come a long way from its predecessor, enabling a greater variety of functions and data exchange capability, including reporting Time Attendance.
4. BLE Beacons are easy to use, and apps such as TimeTec TA has made it so that users only need to Sign in, and with a single tap, you can mark your attendance in the office. Its technology, not magic!
5. Beacon is a widely accessible technology. Because BLE capability is found in most of our mobile devices today, Beacons are able to work on Android and iOS platforms on smartphones and tablets.
6. With BLE, Beacons maintains a very good battery life. Generally lasting from about 18 to 24 months, while some may even last over 5 years. Despite their reliability, Beacons don’t actually work that hard. They let Bluetooth do all the work, and Bluetooth is incredibly energy efficient. Even with a small sized battery, it packs a good punch.
7. Beacons are not just user-friendly, they are respectful. Because Beacon requires users to Opt-in for a successful pairing. It makes a secure, friendly and respectful device for Time Attendance.
8. When BLE Beacons are implemented with TimeTec TA in your office you can forget punch cards and access cards, all you need is your smartphone to clock in and/or out.
Try your hand at Time Beacon for Attendance using TimeTec TA mobile app and watch this video to know how easy it is to get your attendance data sorted out. Stay tuned for more info about beacon on this blog.
Did you know that …… 1. Before the days of the BLE Technology, Beacons were typically referred to Lighthouses, tall structures that g...
There has always been a line separating one’s professional and personal lives until smartphones come along and make it blurry. When Ap...
- ► 2016 (12)
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (34)
- ► 2013 (56)
- ► 2012 (72)
- ► 2011 (83)
- ► 2010 (43)
- ► 2009 (42)